Connect via oVirt console
Posted by Anton Deev on 10 September 2019 12:39:25
1. Download and install the Virt-Viewer app!|
You can download it here.
Direct link for Windows (x86): https://virt-manager.org/download/sources/virt-viewer/virt-viewer-x86-8.0.msi
Direct link for Windows (x64): https://virt-manager.org/download/sources/virt-viewer/virt-viewer-x64-8.0.msi
Direct link for *nix systems: https://virt-manager.org/download/sources/virt-viewer/virt-viewer-8.0.tar.gz
2. You should have received the console link via e-mail from the Hostkey Support Team. Click on the link and follow the instructions.
3. Click on the VM Portal link
4. Enter the username and password that you received from the Hostkey Support Team. Click on Log in.
5. If you need to force restart your server, use the Shutdown -> Force button by pressing the down arrow next to the Console button. After the server is shut down the button will change to Run. Click on Run it to start the server.
To connect to the server console, click on the Console -> Connect button.
6. A *.vv file will download automatically.
7. Click on the file. It should open in the Virt-Viewer app that you installed in step 1.
8. A console window will open granting access your server.